Optimize Website Design for Top Rankings and Conversion – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Do you know the reasons why most websites are useless in generating revenues?
- What makes your competitors succeed while your company struggles to survive?
- Why should SEO focus on conversion and top search engine rankings?
In every business sector, there are highly successful companies with websites that produce a constant stream of new sales, leads, customers and clients. That’s a fact. In each economic category, though, most companies’ internet marketing fails to deliver enough revenue. What’s the difference? It’s simple. In today’s highly competitive marketplace, most new leads and sales originate on the internet. If your company has an online marketing system that delivers enough customers, your bottom line will become stronger. In contrast, companies with poorly optimized web sites have poor sales and profits. As the top-rated web design and SEO company in Minnesota, we know that there are three critical tasks a website must complete to become an effective marketing tool. We’d like to share those crucial tasks with you, so you’ll understand how to make improvements to stay competitive. eRevamp can help.
Attracting Large Numbers of Potential, Motivated Customers
Think about the last time you needed buy products or hire services. What did you do? Odds are that you went to Google, Bing or Yahoo and searched what you needed. If you didn’t find it right away in the results, you tried different keyword phrases or questions. Then, you clicked on one of the links near the top of the search results page. Your customers and clients find your company by doing exactly the same thing. If they can’t find your website as one of the top links on first page of results, they find your competitors’. Here’s how we fix that:
- Powerful Search Engine Optimization – eRevamp’s proven SEO services, based on in-depth knowledge of search results ranking algorithms, move your company’s site steadily higher on results pages. When that happens, your competitor’s sites move down. More searchers will find your business.
- SEO in Website Architecture – A range of widely used keywords and phrases is imbedded in the basic structure of your site. Unlike most web development companies, eRevamp builds every client’s site for SEO from the start.
- Optimized Marketing Content – Most web designers treat site content as an expensive nuisance. We know that Google gives higher rankings to landing pages that include keywords and phrases smoothly in informative, relevant content. eRevamp’s professional marketing writers are experts at making that happen.
- AdWords Pay-Per-Click Marketing – In very competitive markets, we often add professionally managed PPC marketing to increase the number of visits to your site. Our success in this area can provide dramatic, cost-effective results.
Keeping Website Visitors on Your Pages
On most business sites, most visitors do something shocking as soon as they land on a web page: They leave in as little as 30 seconds. Once they leave, they will not return. That results in a high “bounce rate,” and those visits never generated any revenue. Typical web designers just shrug this off and brag about how many “unique visitors” came to your pages. We know why visitors abandon web sites so quickly. They were searching for information or answers, but couldn’t find them, so they clicked their browser’s Back button and chose another link in Google’s search results. Their user experience was negative. Here’s how eRevamp keeps visitors on your landing pages so they get your message:
- Understanding User Behavior – Careful behavioral research shows how typical visitors see your website as soon as they arrive. Our web designs put relevant information and links right where people look for them.
- Relevant Content Comes First – Search results can lead users to any page on your site. Each page must be created to clearly present information relevant to searches where it can be seen immediately.
- Customer-Oriented Focus – Most website developers try to please their clients, rather than potential customers. When visitors find only empty self-promotion, they leave. We focus on your customer’s needs.
- Immediately Accessible Navigation – After landing on one page and finding helpful information, potential customers are motivated to explore the site further. Many websites have hidden links or complicated menu systems that are not user-friendly. Instead of figuring out how to find more information, most visitors simply leave. We know how to lead visitors through your pages.
- Avoiding Distractions Improves Retention – Pop-up boxes, auto-running videos, sounds, and other fancy tricks interfere with the visitor’s experience, but are popular with designers. We know that distractions send users away.
Converting Website Visitors into Customers
All successful salespeople understand the importance of closing. Getting a signature, making the actual sale and getting customers to take action is always the goal. The same is true for your website, which is your sales tool that works around the clock on the internet. Most web designers are graphic artists, not marketing experts. Their designs fail to close the deal. They don’t understand what site visitors actually want. We understand closing and we work constantly to motivate website guests to take action. Here’s what works:
- Marketing Content That Informs – Every Google user is searching for information and answers. Graphics-heavy pages with sparse content can’t deliver either. eRevamp’s professional marketing writers are experts in creating compelling, informative content.
- Copywriting That Builds Confidence – Too many web pages start by talking about how great their business is. That fails to impress visitors. They expect information and answers to questions. When they find those, their confidence in your company grows.
- Ample Marketing Material Is Essential – When website design and SEO companies limit content to a minimum, they miss an important opportunity. Today’s consumers research products and services carefully. Our designs give visitors as much information as they need. Satisfied, they’re more likely to take action.
- Content That Motivates Action – It’s impossible to predict exactly when a website visitor will make a decision. Too many websites make it difficult to make contact or decide to purchase. We encourage action on every page and contact and purchase points are always available. Our sites convert visitors.
Websites Designed and Optimized for an Outstanding Visitor Experience – Twin Cities, MN
If your current website fails to deliver the revenues you expect, your web design and search engine optimization company didn’t give you what you paid for. Your site is failing to accomplish its essential goals. It’s time for a change. Our long experience in creating hard-working sites for our many successful clients tells us that our strategies attract, retain and convert more visitors into actual leads and sales. We will be happy to share our outstanding results with you. Contact eRevamp to discuss your marketing goals. We’ll thoroughly evaluate your current internet marketing and consult with you at no charge. Then, we’ll give you a price quote for a comprehensive strategy to get your business on track for success and growth. The sooner we get started, the sooner you benefit.